Your mission consists of coordinating international localisation projects from A to Z: analysing, planning, delivering and follow up. You will have the entire responsibility through all stages of the project lifecycle: risks potentially impacting the quality of deliverables, the costs of the project and the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
· A dynamic and friendly environment in an expanding company.
· Attractive Salary.
· Great future opportunities.
· Excellent English communication, organisation and planning skills required.
· Ability to balance pro-activity and team working, always striving for consensus.
· Customer focus.
· At least 3 years experience as a project manager in an international environment.
· IT-oriented & Windows skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
· Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
· Trilingual (Dutch/French/English).
· Self motivation is a must!
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org