Argos Translations, one of the largest and leading European translation companies, is recruiting students and graduates of language studies.
FRENCH STUDENTS OR GRADUATES
apply for in-house positions at our Krakow office
Interested in starting your career in the translation industry? Looking for an opportunity to work in Poland? Apply to Argos Translations’ paid internship program.
Successful candidates will perform translation and revision tasks from English into French across technical content (e.g. operation manuals and guides) along with QA and terminology extraction. All successful candidates will receive CAT tools training from experienced internal experts.
- Must be a French native speaker
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of languages other than English and French - especially of Russian - would be an advantage
- Technical interests with a technical background would be a strong asset
- Experience in Translation and Terminology tools would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary during the internship,
- The opportunity to work with industry leading experts,
- Friendly work environment,
- Multiple training opportunities,
To apply for this position, please apply under this link: