Internationally operating Translation and Localization Agency is looking
Job Title: Intern for translation and editing
Who are we?
tsd Translation Services and Documentation was founded in 1978, which gives us over 30 successful years of translation services history. Aside from translations in all subject fields, our spectrum of services includes everything from interpreting and synchronization, software and website localization, through to multilingual documentation.
Aside from our headquarters in Cologne, we also have offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt am Main as well as in the US, the UK, Spain, France and Brazil.
Location and duration?
Your 3 month internship will take place in our headquarters in Cologne.
The goal of this internship is to train you as a translator and editor in our company.
Knowledge Skills and experience required?
· BA or MA in Language and/or Translation Studies or other Language related University degree
· French native Speaker
· Very good English skills
· German as a third language will be advantageous (but not necessarily required)
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Optional: Basic Knowledge of CAT-Tools and other translation related Software (i.e. Trados, Across, Passolo, Catalyst, etc.)
· Time management
· Love of languages
· Willingness to work with new software tools
· Thorough and detailed work
Where and how to apply?
Please send us your application including detailed CV (can be more than one page), motivation letter, certificates and reference letters to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about tsd and our work on: www.tsd-int.com