Argos Translations is recruiting students and graduates of language studies.
FRENCH STUDENTS OR GRADUATES
apply for in-house positions at our Krakow office
(REF. CODE: IN)
Interested in starting your career in the translation industry? Looking for an opportunity to work in Poland? Apply to Argos Translations’ paid internship program.
Successful candidates will perform translation and revision tasks from English into French across technical content (e.g. operation manuals and guides) along with QA and terminology extraction. All successful candidates will receive CAT tools training from experienced internal experts.
- Must be a French native speaker
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of languages other than English and French - especially of Russian - would be an advantage
- Technical interests with a technical background would be a strong asset
- Experience in Translation and Terminology tools would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary during the internship,
- The opportunity to work with industry leading experts,
- Friendly work environment,
- Multiple training opportunities,
- A permanent work contract for the best candidates after passing the 6 month internship period
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com, referencing the code “IN” in the e-mail subject line.
Please include the following statement in your documents:
“I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of any recruitment processes at Argos Translations Sp. z o.o., ul. Mogilska 100, 31-546 Kraków, Poland. The consent is voluntary and I have been informed about my right to access and correct my data (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883).”