LOCALIZATION PROJECT MANAGER FOR IMMEDIATE START – JOB OFFER
Offering a wide range of multilingual services for many years, GIB Consult has built up an excellent reputation in the localization and consulting sector.
We are a friendly team of experienced and motivated project managers. Thanks to our translation background, we have a perfect understanding of what is needed to achieve a successful project, both from the customer’s and the translator’s point of view.
We work with professional, specialist translators based throughout the world who only translate into their own mother tongue.
Your mission consists of coordinating international localization projects from A to Z: analyzing, planning, delivering and follow up.
You will have the entire responsibility through all stages of the project lifecycle: risks potentially impacting the quality of deliverables, costs of the projects and the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
- A dynamic and friendly environment in an expanding company.
- Attractive Salary.
- Great future opportunities.
- Dutch as a mother tongue or perfect bilingual
- Excellent English and French communication, organization and planning skills required.
- Ability to balance pro-activity and team working, always striving for consensus.
- Customer focus.
- Experience as a Project Manager in an international environment preferred but not a must.
- IT-oriented & Windows skills (CAT tools, MS Office, Adobe...).
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Self motivation is a must!
Interested? Please send your resume to Chloé Kiers, firstname.lastname@example.org