Account Manager – Client Services
TransPerfect is looking for an Account Manager. Tasks will be, among others:
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives.
- Collaborate with various members of the production and sales teams to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates.
- Assess the competitive landscape, develop project proposals and negotiate budget and schedule with the client.
- Grow existing client relationships through service and technology lead development.
- Win new client relationships by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls and preparing RFP responses and cost estimates.
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Perform workflow design and onboarding for localization services and technology implementations.
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client contacts.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by a Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands